Sunday, October 11, 2009

eBay Blog Post: Sept. 27, 2006

note: eBay blogs are being shut down so I am moving many of them over here as a reference for me. This post was made the day I set up my "My World" page in 2006! How time fly's!

NEW at eBay .... MY WORLD ... love it!!


I just LOVE this Idea!
I have mine all set up!
Check it out:
http://myworld.ebay.com/danna


EVERYONE will be able to have one!!!

Gotta Love eBay!!!!

.............. comments left:

Your Myworld looks great Danna! Love your blog site colors too :) It's pretty!

........................................................................

COOOL :)

.............................................

Good job! I started messing around with MyWorld yesterday. Going to change it around a little bit more.

.............................................

danna
Thank you!!! Link me up if you have MY WORLD set up!! I love it when i learn new things! I just discovered it and thought it was so awesome!!!
Sep-27-06 22:22:24 PDT
........................................................

danna
Too bad we can't add a counter to it,, lol
Sep-27-06 22:23:03 PDT

...................................................................

I started tweaking mine. It's nice, but I hope they don't intend this to replace the ME pages. My ME page is very customized to my writing/formatting style and has my own graphics, etc -- which I can't put on the MyWorld page. It's nice to have things all in one place, but all these World pages will look pretty much the same... I don't like being homogenized.

.........................................................

We will be keeping the ME page. (I am an ebay employee)

.................................................................

danna
Yes, my understanding is that we will have a new ICON in ADDITION to the others right??
Sep-27-06 22:35:40 PDT

.................................................

danna
Hey Mackley, can you get me a job?? ((smiles))
Sep-27-06 22:37:43 PDT


.......................................................................

Hi Danna, I love your My World page too!

......................................................



No comments: