Sunday, October 11, 2009

Naughty and Nice Lingerie: Featured Powerseller: December 2007

December Featured PowerSeller

Everyone please show a Warm Welcome to our December, Power Seller:



Hello and Thanks for the Warm Welcome!
About ME...A friend turned me onto eBay,
and I started out as just a buyer...I just thought I'd add
eBay to my favorites list as a source of getting hard to
find things...and now I'm hook.
You can be too!! eBay is a great place to get everything and
anything and pretty cheap too...hope to see you at a future auction!

Naughty and Nice Lingerie has something for everyone & every
mood, whether your feeling naughty or nice!
Victoria's Secret, Faris, Frederick's, Tease, Jolie,
Fantasy, Delta Burke, Dreamgirl & so many more!
If you are interested in something that you dont see,
just ask & I will see what I can do!
...........................
She has a HUGE selection of Sexy and Fun nighty's!


Plus Size Lingerie / Bras

Corsets and Bustiers
CLEARANCE ITEMS! LAST CHANCE!

Thanks bunches for being our December Featured PowerSeller!
Keep up the Good Work!
Also a special Guest on my Radio Show:



You can also "Be Her Friend" at MySpace:
http://www.myspace.com/naughtyandnicelingerie

No comments: