Thursday, October 22, 2009

eBay Live Tickets

eBay Live Tickets on Sale Now!

This was an original post I wrote at Practical eCommerce

Status: Published
Publish Date: March 16, 2008
Blog: By Merchants, For Merchants
Tags: eBay Live

Mark your Calendar for the eBay event of the year:

June 19th to 21st, 2008!

This year overlooking Lake Michigan in the Windy City of Chicago Illinois! McCormack Place will be the home front of the eBay Community for 3 days and 2 nights of learning, networking, entertainment and some Chicago style food!

The “West Wing” is the new addition to McCormack Place with eBay having the pleasure to break it in right!

If you’re not familiar with what all this means, eBay live basically is the biggest eBay event of the year! I would call it a cross between a trade-show, a convention and a 3 day seminar all rolled into one!

You can read all the details on the official eBay Live webpage.

If you buy your ticket’s now you can save money as they do go up in price after April 30th. And they have sold out in past years. I do suggest you get your ticket early! I already have mine!

You can even be a VIP with a special pass! Those tickets sell out very fast as space is limited. With a Priority pass you will get special seating and attention.

Information is also available on the eBay live website.

Last year was my first year to be able to attend an eBay live event. It was held in Boston and I finally had the time to get away. I learned so much and had such an awesome time, I made my decision then that I would never miss another eBay Live again!

I even met Practical eCommerce at eBay live in Boston and look where I am now! Perfect example of the power of networking that takes place at eBay Live!

I created my own networking meeting on one of the days and had an overbooked table of people. Made several friends and one gal and I stayed in touch with and we’ve met twice since. 1st time we met for lunch and another time we got together with our husbands. I’m sure we will be meeting up in Chicago too!

I will blog more about this subject as the date grows nearer. Right now I wanted to get the word out that registration is open and for those new to this, start making plans now because I promise you, you will NOT want to miss this event!

No comments: