Sunday, October 11, 2009

eBay Blog Post November 24, 2006

Happy FRIDAY!



Hope everyone had a Blessed Thanksgiving Day!

I took the entire day off and stayed away from my computer!
Now thats a major breakthrough!! lol

My girls and I spent the entire morning at a shelter to
feed the homeless and it was very rewarding!

We are celebrating our Family Thanksgiving this Sunday
because one of my daughters had to go to work in the afternoon
and did not want to leave her out.
So this Sunday while y'all are having Leftovers,
I will be having a FRESH TURKEY! ((smiles))

Now I must open my email that I dread!
Last time I took a day off It was filled to the BRIM!
I will be using my timer method today to SAVE TIME as I still
have to prepare my home for the FEAST on Sunday!
(see my Guides to read about Saving Time)

Anyone needing an ELMO , check out my items,
100% TO CHARITY!!!

Have a Blessed Day!!!!!!!
Danna ..<><.......



No comments: