Sunday, October 11, 2009

eBay Live Boston 2007 : Day 3 June 21

my 3rd Day in Boston EBAY LIVE 2007

WOW, my 3rd Day was another fantastic Day in eBay Land!

I even ran into a fellow MySpace Friend in the PowerSeller Lounge:
http://www.myspace.com/sportyourteam
Ask her to be your friend too!
She's such a sweety with some AWESOME Sports gear!!!



I tried hard this day to get a photo with Meg but had no luck.
I did get a few photos of her:





I stopped by eBay Radio and Griff was out to lunch so they had a Cardboard
photo of him!!! Too funny!



I did get a Caricature drawing done of myself by this talented man:



I created a Round Table Discussion Group to talk about MySpace and
people signed up! I was the only one with a "Filled" sticker across the board!
How Cool is that?? lol





eBetsey had her PARTY HAT on ::



I found Paul Revere AND I went to Lunch with my friend
from Joliet Illinois "AuctionWonderland"


That's all the photos I have from this day!
I ended the day early to spend with my Cousins!!!

STAY TUNED FOR THE FINAL PHOTOS from
THE GALA EVENT!!!

No comments: