Sunday, October 11, 2009

eBay Blog Post: Nov. 11, 2007: Free eBay Advertising

Free eBay Advertising

Good Morning!

Just wanted to share my site offering FREE EBAY AUCTION ADVERTISING!
Feel free to stop by and SHARE YOUR WARES!
@ PowerSellingMom


PowerSellingMom.com banner swap

And I offer Banner Swaps!
Add my banner to your ME PAGE, MYSPACE, or Website. Send me a link to view it THEN I will add your site to my POWER ROTATOR!!!

Also featuring 10 EBAY STORES A MONTH!
FREE
Get on the list to be a part of the TOP TEN and get
FREE ADVERTISING!


FEATURING a PowerSeller each month!
Free Powerseller Advertising!
Get on the list spots are filling up!!!

AND, if you have a MySpace Page,
Do the MySpace BUMP and gain more friends!
Free MySpace Advertising!

Charity Auctions are posted with some Awesome events!
Great way to find whats NEW and HOT for eBay Charity Auctions
AND,
Share your Charity Auction so others can BID!
Just another type of
Free eBay Advertisement

THANKS BUNCHES for reading My Ad!
Have a Blessed day and remember to GIVE THANKS!
Blessings, Danna ..<><.......


PowerSellingMom.com banner swap

No comments: