Sunday, October 11, 2009

eBay Blog Archived December 2008

Archive - December 2008

Free eBay Auction Advertising

6 Month TEXT LINK Advertising offer! If anyone from blog land purchases this item from my eBay store, I will make it ONE YEAR $7.00.

Simply tell me you saw this offer on the eBay Blogs at check-out and I will extend it for a year at time of purchase:
Item number: 160276418208
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=160276418208

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=160276418208



Griff is my Guest January 9th

Griff from eBay Radio and Dean of eBay Univeristy will be my guest on January 9th, 8:00 PM EST at:
PowerSellingMomRadio.com

PowerSellingMom's Radio Show

I do have openings for guests after Feb. 6th.
Anyone like to be a guest, contact me.
Only request is that we MUST TALK EBAY!!!!

I've been doing this show for over a year now,
Every Friday Night, 8:00 PM EST we are LIVE.
All shows can be heard in the archives!

Tune in from your computer speakers and hear from some amazing eBay Powersellers sharing SUCCESSFUL TIPS and TRICKS of selling on eBay!

ALL FREE, no membership required!

CHAT ROOM IS OPEN DURING THE LIVE SHOW!



My motto:: You will SHINE in 2009



This is the OFFICIAL

PowerSellingMom 2009 Calendar called:

"Organized PowerSelling"

..........................

Improve Yourself as an eBay Seller!

..........................

INCLUDING a Computer DVD Playable on

Windows Media Player or Real Player.

Sit back and follow along while I speak to you about how to GET ORGANIZED!

.......................................

"THE ORGANIZED ROAD TO POWERSELLING"

by: Danna Crawford


I've been Powerselling my way through eBay since 1997. I have my own system of setting goals with realistic expectations.

My system will help you:

  • PRIORITIZE
  • SIMPLIFY
  • SET GOALS
  • PLAN THE FUTURE


I'm sharing with you my Calendar style that I've been using for years. It has helped me to

  • STAY POSITIVE,
  • THINK BIG and
  • REMAIN FOCUSED!


ALLOW ME TO INSPIRE YOU!



THIS IS YOUR YEAR!

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

YOU CAN BE A SELLING SUCCESS!

eBay Item: 390011100336

Available in the EBAY SELLING TOOLS SECTION of my Store!

INCLUDING AND ADVERTISING SPOT TOO!

No comments: