Sunday, October 11, 2009

Copy Cats: eBay Blog Post Dec. 12, 2006

COPY CAT's are a NEENER NEENER

Since my first ebook this last summer I have taught several
very grateful and appreciative eBay members many different things.

I just hate it when people copy me and cant even thank me ..
That's just rude. Like a thief in the night ......

When they ask for help and then when you turn around
they COPY all your ideas ........ RUDE

I love love to help people but MY GOD
when they take your ideas and KEEP IT UP
and copy more and more AND THEN PLAY DUMB about it???

Very low is all I have to say
VERY LOW and
FAKE and
BACK STABBING PHONY BALONEY.

Know what I mean??????

.................................. comments posted:

Luv ya danna, but not goin' to touch that one.....I promise, I will NEVER write an e-book!!

...............................................................

danna
;)
Dec-12-06 10:57:27 PST

.................................................................

I understand, you should be very angry!
..................................................

No way! That is bad! Sorry danna:(

...........................................................

I wish I could come up with some profound words of wisdom, but, my brain's on vacation. Sorry somethings bothering you though.

.....................................................................

make one want to copyright things anymore

.............................................................

danna
Its called ETHICS thats what its called !
Dec-12-06 11:00:34 PST

.................................................................

sorry that's happend to you danna,
as my uncle quint would say,
you should boot them in the goolies.

....................................................................

If you just say the word - we'll veto the "you know what."

.................................................................

danna
GOOLIES?? hmmm Where is that spot Alex?? LMBO
Dec-12-06 11:02:04 PST

.......................................................................

danna
Whats even funnier, IS when you take my work and then say ITS YOURS and put a copyright on IT AS YOUR WORK ....... GEEESH now thats over the edge!!!!!!!
Dec-12-06 11:03:16 PST

...................................................................................

YA, a kick in the goolies....... that would fix em......... lol.
that is why i am so hesitant to write about what i do etc....... its not that i dont want to share information.... well, yes.... it IS. lol, becuase people steal your ideas without asking, or thanking, or even TELLING you they are using your ideas.....

.................................................................................

danna
I know Tru, so TRUE! But all my ebooks have no LAW about them! They are clearly meant to share and resell kind of thing... Just have to learn to not TALK about what other things I am working on I guess .. lol
Dec-12-06 11:05:33 PST

...........................................................


You motives were honest and that is all you are responsible for,Pray for those who take advantage of you and God will bless you. They must answer to Him for thier behavior. I admire your heart,just remember that "As you give..so shall you ..

............................................................

danna
thanks soooooooooooooo Much Winnys, I needed that! Its now in HIS HANDS, letting it go, THANKS for that reminder!!!!!!!!!!
Dec-12-06 11:10:26 PST

............................................................................

I hope I haven't down anything wrong...I didn't mean to, if I did.

........................................................................

Okay, here's a question: if I resell your book, according to your rules, what rules does the recipient have to follow? Give me credit? For sure, give you credit by not changing anything, but can that buyer resell it?

BTW, I have a formula for making your own glass and hard surfaces cleaner, using common household ingredients and distilled water. Think there's an eBooklet there?

Yours,
Vince








No comments: