Sunday, October 11, 2009

eBay Blogs Shutting Down October 31, 2009

I just finished transferring most all of my posts from the eBay blog platform to my eBay Cheerleader blog spot.
I hated to lose all that content as my blog posts at eBay went back to 2006.
I now have it sorted here at this blog.
Sorry for the overwhelming blog posts for this month as it was about creating an archive of references for me to help with my new book.

eBay blogs will be missed by many in more ways then one. I know several eBay friends that love the communication tools and socializing that eBay blogs have brought to the community.
However I do understand why eBay is removing them because the spamming is a bit out of control at the eBay blogs.

Looking forward to seeing what new things eBay will bring to the marketplace!

No comments: