Sunday, October 11, 2009

eBay Blog Post October 16, 2006

Have You seen : Isabellas_Gift_World




Isabella has been gracious enough to give me permission
to TALK ABOUT HER! :-)

If you do not believe me, please view her Blog
Because it is TRUE .
I have it in typing as proof!
Keep in mind if you look at her BLOG there was a SPOOK problem,
but I rebuked it so that is over now :-)

Let's talk about Isabella and her Store!!!!

I had fun looking around her store and WOW, she sure has some GREAT STUFF!
I am going to offer her some TIPS to help with sales AND I am NOT perfect, I do NOT know "know it all" I am just lending some TIPS that I FEEL would help with sales.
Take them or leave them ...... Its ok!

One ear, out the other or
one eye, out the other, same thing,, lol

For now,
Lets all take a look and SEE how we can help and OFFER
some FREINDLY EBAY COMMUNITY ADVICE
to help a fellow eBayer!


...................................................
My tips are :::
First off, I am wondering why you are using UPS instead of USPS?
Your shipping rates could be so much cheaper.
Now if some of your items are drop-shipped and thats the terms then I understand,
but items like clothing , I think your shipping rates are a bit high.


Looking at GIRLS SIze 12 mos, REEBOK Rainwear with hood. Item number: 180034385832
I would suggest including a MAKE ME AN OFFER tab in addition to your buy it now price.

I also think it is important to keep a POSATIVE to follow a NEGATIVE. Same thing with raising a child as we all know .. SAY SOMETHING GOOD after saying something NOT SO GOOD,, lol
Example from your listing ::

his little raincoat was worn only one season and it is in good condition. It has 2 tiny little flaws, but I had to look really good to see them, but I want to point them out anyway! First is a tiny tiny hole in the netted mesh on the inside and the other has a very slight tear on the neck of the hood. This garment is in really good condition and has lots of wear in it yet! It would make a great addition to any little girls wardrobe.

I would word it:
Worn only a few times.
Small hairline tear on the neck & pin hole marking on the mesh,
NOTHING MAJOR but just needed to mention.
Has LOTS of wear left and the COLORS are BOLD and CLEAN!
NO rips, NO STAINS, NO SEAM SPLITS!
SMOKE FREE and READY TO SHIP!

.......................................
Can you guys see the feel that gives when you add things like NO RIPS, no stains, or whatever NO 's you can add THE BETTER!
.........................

Get the customer EXCITED, make them WANT to buy it!
Show some ENTHUSIASM about what you are selling!

.....................................
TOO MUCH TYPING in mono-tone style working,
Makes it go on and on and on and on
and ARE YOU A WAKE STILL?? LOL

.................................

ok about your NEW items .. I think you are using the words:
BRAND NEW too much.
I think NIB or NWT are key search words:
NIB = New In Box and NWT= New with Tags.
By using those types of words , you will have MORE ROOM to give more KEY WORDS on your title line:
Example:
You wrote :

Brand_New_Spa_Bath-Set-with _Slippers and Basket

...............................

if I were selling it , I would write:

MINT ~ NWT~ SPA Slipper Set w/GIFT Basket
or,
Elegant Ladies SPA Gift Set SLIPPERS ++ NWT
................. just to give you an idea

You can get attention: CAPS, no caps CAPS make those KEY WORDS stand OUT without paying for BOLD :-)

....................................................

Ok, hope all that helps!
everyone jump in with tips for Isabella!
Check out her store!!!!
She has some FANTASTIC ITEMS FOR SURE!!!
Isabellas_Gift_World

..................................................................



New_Blue_Baby_Soft_Gift_Basket_Set_with_stuffed_Animal


ONE MORE,, I just saw this one!
I think its too many words like that,

I would word it SOMETHING like:
NEW Baby Boy GIFT Set PERFECT for the NEW Arrival!

AND, i think you have it in the WRONG CATEGORY , PUT IT IN THE BABY SECTION!

................................ ok, i gotta STOP now ..

No comments: