Sunday, October 11, 2009

Bad Bid: eBay Blog Post Oct. 15, 2006

Sorry, I did not mean to bid ???



This was my FIRST question of the eBay Day!

Dear Danna,
I placed a bid and I see now that your vintage clothing are
all small in size and I need large. Can you remove my bid
because I do not want them now?

......................................................



First tip:
READ THE DESCRIPTION!
This is VERY important my eBay friends!!!

.....................................................

2nd, YES, you can cancel your bid.
Bid Retractions

.................................................

SELLERS: If you would rather not wait for
the bidder to retract their bid. You can go
Cancel the bid for them:
Canceling bids placed on your listing

...............................................................

Bottom line:
To Bidders: PAY ATTENTION
To Sellers: Be forgiving!
We all make mistakes!

No comments: