Saturday, October 10, 2009

eBay Blog Post: Sept. 27, 2006

I may list Empty Boxes Today !



The air is Crisp and cool for a change!
What a wonderful welcome that was this morning!
It had been so hot here lately.
We can FINALLY not run the air conditioner.

I may list some boxes today!
Yes, boxes! lol
Someone told me I can sell boxes I have from the Coach purse factory!
I will research it first and check it out.
I did see one seller was getting $7.99 per box!
What a riot to think I can sell empty boxes!
LMBO (laughing my butt off)
If it works out, I may take a drive and go pick up some more just for fun!
Crazy world we live in!
Will add the info. I find to my new eBay group I started called:
Ebay is my FULL TIME JOB

Anyhow, I have a website I need to finish and lots to do!
My pug dog is hungry, sounds like the priority right now!
Byeeeeeeeeeeeee

No comments: