Saturday, October 10, 2009

eBay Blog Post: Sept. 25, 2006

Wanna Take a WALK on the WILD Side?



Have you tried selling any items in the STRANGE area of eBay yet?

I sold a Toilet Paper Roll for $112.50 in the TOTALLY BIZZARE Category on eBay!

It helped drive traffic to my store and had over 8 thousand page hits!
Just by running a WILD auction, the sales in my store increased!
Promoting the auction is what it's all about!

This was not the first time I have sold something on the
WILD side of eBay and it will not be the last!

I wanted to finish a book I was working on about
SELLING on the WILD side of Ebay!

I just listed it last night and so far EVERYONE that has bought it is VERY PLEASED!

HOT OFF THE ADOBE PRESS!

Please check out my listing: item number:
150038488851


And please add it to your WATCH list!

Never know when you will get a WILD HAIR
and wanna .........

Take a WALK on the WILD Side!!!!!!!

............. comments left:

Hi Danna, i have allways walked on the wild side and i am watching item 150038488851 :) if you have'nt allready added item number 230032288770 please do so.

.........................................................

I've never heard of that category

.........................................................

danna
GREAT AUCTION DOC!! I am indeed watching! AND I see you have it posted at Staceys HOT Spot!!! Very cool!!! Feel free to post it at askdanna.com TOO :-)
Sep-25-06 22:20:50 PDT
.......................................................

danna
Hello Simply ,, SEE, many people do not even KNOW about it!!!!!!! This is another reason I wrote this ebook!!!!
........................................................

Thankyou Danna

.........................................

Hello danna!! Hope you had a great day!! Hey this taking a walk on the wild side sort of sounds interesting. LOL!
...................................................

Ok, I just have to ask-- what did the toilet paper roll look like? Did a celebrity use it or something?

.....................................................

danna
see, IT CAN STILL BE VIEWED ::



http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&category=1469&item=150022932221
Sep-25-06 22:30:34 PDT
....................................................

danna
OH AND yes, she did PAY ME IN FULL and I shipped it off! I am waiting to hear if she will relist it so he can TRAVEL ON!!!! lol

No comments: