Saturday, October 10, 2009

eBay Blog Post: July 29, 2006

My Space ......

Hello and HAPPY SATURDAY!

Has anyone else been playing with my space?
I was told by some successful eBay sellers that they set up an account at
myspace and direct traffic to their eBay store.One person told me that they get a ton of
traffic and Sales that way!

I am just playing with it myself and trying to GAIN FRIENDS,, lol

Anyone else have luck with this marketing strategy?

......................... comments left:

not sure if it hurts or not, but it might be a waste of time. because you have to make an effort to make your profile to be seen on my space, and not sure how many people would be legit buyers and other scammers.
...........................................

Not yet but it makes sense. I'm sort of using eBay blogs as my own kind of My Space, except all the users here are eBay users so I figure that makes more sense. It's a good strategy though and I just might have to use it sometime ^_^

..................................................

oh yeah, i worked for me to... i love myspace.... i even offer the myspace folk a discount if they buy within a certain amount of time... you just need time to sit and ad freinds.. start a blog... and stuff like that

............................................

After boycotting myspace for 3 years, I decided to try it again, this time with my listings and such. Not many views yet so I don't know lol add me! http://www.myspace.com/albertaarts =D

........................................

Love your SPACE Alberta :-) I sent you a friend request!! Ok, who else? Lets have some FUN!
And, Once its set up, it works itself ....... Not much to maintain at all ! I LOVE IT :-)

................................................

I AM ON MY SPACE WWW.MYSPACE.COM/SCOOBYGIRL025 I LOVE MY SPACE IT SO MUCH FUN AND EXCITING TO MET NEW PEOPLE!!!!!!

.................................................

Good morning! I have a myspace page, but I can't remember my name or password! Pathetic!

No comments: