Friday, October 9, 2009

eBay Blog Post: July 14, 2006

Hong Kong & The Netherlands WHAT are they UP TO??

VERY strange thing going on with me. I had some buyer show up from the Netherlands. Bought 3 of my 99 cent paperback books. BUT this person had 3 different ebay names and matching addresses at checkout.

SAME thing with Hong Kong. Shows up and buys about 6 of my Cookie Recipes. I was like WOW this is quite the coincidence here .. lol Suddenly Honk Kong wants to bake some cookies for 49 cents!!

I send them invoices and wait to see what happens.

WELL, they start leaving me feedback telling me how wonderful my items were.

I was like WTH! No way am I going to let them think I will let this slide and just leave them feedback. SO I wait and start doing non-paying bidder alerts.

Couple of them already have become unregistered users and ebay removed there silly feedback.

I can't believe the NERVE to show up and THINK that I would let it slide..

GEESH , it was very strange...........

................... comments left

That IS odd...I don't know what's up with the Netherlands lately either. I had a woman buy an item from me (a DVD Playstation 2 game) and complain that it didn't work on her European system when it was quite clearly listed as a US game title. Now she wants me to refund her the purchase price, pay her initial shipping to Netherlands back AND make me pay to ship it back to the US...to top things off the game is no longer new now since her son opened it. As if...

........................................................

WOW that is quite a BAD DEAL. I can not see how they could expect a refund for something like that? What will you do?
Jul-14-06 22:35:05 PDT

..............................

Do you think the ones buying the cookie recipes were trying to build immediate feedback or something? That's very odd behavior, even for ebay lol!



No comments: