Friday, October 9, 2009

eBay Blog Post: July 5, 2006

SHOW me YOUR Stuff!

HELLO from OCALA Florida!!!
First of all: GOODMORNING SKY :-)

I had to SKIP the garage sales today BECAUSE i have a garage full already! lol
I have to organize my Amazon account today!
TODAY'S PROJECT!

So ............. for fun I thought, HOW BOUT,
y'all post an item for me to LOOK AT and I will check back later! When i get caught up , I will look at each item and give some TIPS! Since this is what I LOVE to do!!!!

I came up with this idea this AM when i read my posts from Last night. Well, I was looking through a few stores and was a bit overwhelmed with SO MUCH to look at. I loved it BUT I can not look at every item listed, SO, i thought , why not ASK y'all to give me ONE ITEM, just ONE item to look at!

One item to SHARE and if help is needed, just ... ASK DANNA (dot com) .. lol

Ok, WHO WANTS TO PLAY MY GAME OF::::::::
""SHOW ME YOUR STUFF"" ???

....................................... comments

I'll play. Item #160006383800

...............................................

Good morning Danna! I'll play too #280005848262 =D

............................................

Hi Danna, Good luck with your goals for the day! Here's my Item: 9514771656

.............................................

I am always ready to take some advice!! Here: 230007191198


...............................

Thanks for your tips!!



danna
THANKS BUNCHES to all for posting! I had fun looking at our items AND I hope my TIPS did help! I can't wait to try that again, it was too much fun!!! lol
Jul-15-06 20:03:27 PDT Delete | Report this comment



No comments: