Saturday, October 10, 2009

eBay Blog Post: August 13, 2006

Pass It On .... Do a Good Deed TODAY!

GOOD MORNING eBay Land!!!!

I was just reading a blog
and I became inspired to write this Blog!

Ravin made me think about the times I had sent messages to other eBay sellers just out of the Blue!
One time a seller had a little girls dress listed in the boys pants area. I was like WHAT? They had low feedback and were quite new to selling. I asked seller a question and pointed out that the sale would go much better if the item were placed in the Girls Dress area! Poor Seller did not even know it. Here she had listed a pair of boys pants first and never changed the area. She could not thank me enough and it made my day, I had done a Good Deed!

I have also noticed sellers have an item spelled WONG in the title. That makes the item a GOLD MINE for those buyers just seeking eBay land for spelled WONG items. Many people just WAIT to "Prance" on those that have spelled something wrong in the title. A buyer can lose money with that simple mistake.

I encourage you to DO A GOOD DEED today and help a fellow eBay'er!
Seller or Buyer, reach out and LEND a Hand. Ask a question, Make a comment or a suggestion that will HELP!

Be Kind, It's SUNDAY and Life is Good!!
Blessings, Danna .. <><........

ps... check out my NEW GUIDE Called :
DO A GOOD DEED TODAY!!

.............. comments left:

Good Post Danna ---- gonna go take a look at your guide = :)

..........................................

Wonderful news clip BTW

............................................

danna
Thanks bunches ... OK, you now did a GOOD DEED ,, lol
Aug-13-06 08:16:48 PDT

.................................................

You are awesome Donna. I wish they were more people like you, you are so kind thanks...

..................................................

I like that, danna. I will do that while I'm cruising today.

...............................................................

You know it`s so refreshing to read a nice blog like this. We could all benefit from listening and helping from time to time. No one knows it all. Don`t be afraid to ask, or state how you feel. That`s what I get out of blogging. I`ve met some great ppl, most have a positive attitude. If they don`t maybe we could lend a "helping hand". Who knows, we may touch someone`s heart in a special way!

..............................................................

danna
SEEEEEE, You all did GOOD DEEDS NOW just by giving me a KIND WORD!!! Now that I have a BIG HEAD, I can go HARASS MY HUSBAND ((smiles)) THANKS all, and GO FORTH YOU GOOD DEED DOOE

No comments: