Saturday, October 10, 2009

eBay Blog Post: August 12, 2006

Can I be your FAVORITE SELLER?

Are you on my list yet?
If not WHAT are you waiting for?

Easy as pie and its FREE!!!

Add me as a Favorite Seller!
WHY?

Because you will be able to get up-dates on my listings AND get the ADDED BONUS of HOT SELLING TIPS, plus SPECIAL DISCOUNTS only offered to my subscribers!

Before I retired for the evening from eBay land, I thought I would encourage people to ADD me as a Favorite Seller!

Right Now I have 93 subscribers and I send out a Newsletter about 2 times a month or so!!

I offer discounts, Selling tips And a bit of Humor to each mailing!
I do pay eBay to allow me to send them out.
Keeping this in mind, I do my best to make it worth your while to subscribe.

Thanks in advance to all those signed up AND all those thinking about signing up AND all those that are confused .... email me for help!!!

Simply click on my feedback and In the right side box you will see
* Add to Favorite Sellers
Thanks bunches!!!

WHERE DID THIS DAY GO?????????

Sweet Dreams eBay Land!!!

No comments: