Saturday, October 10, 2009

eBay Blog Post: August 15, 2006

The TRAVELING TOILET PAPER ROLL is here

I just listed it!!

I had so much fun creating this auction!
I had it listed last year and it made the pulse and sold for $53.00 but the winner became non-registered a few days after it ended and I never got paid.

HOW RUDE for someone to do that!
Anyhow, I was sorting through my templates and found it!

WHAT A FUN AUCTION IT IS!!

Please check out the: TRAVELING TOILET PAPER ROLL!!!

.................. comments left:

What a riot!!!! I have to bid just because it is hilarious!!!!!!! ROFLMAO!!!!! Standing ovation!!!!

....................................................

Haha! I love it! And I just bid on it!

............................................

~giggles~ now that's a good one.....

..................................................

You have a great imagination. Good luck.

........................................

im trying to bid but you guys keep out doing me I WANT THE TP LOL

.................................................

I've been outbid! We can't have that!

..........................................

Note: THE TRAVELING TOILET PAPER ROLL LISTING CAN STILL BE VIEWED TODAY : check it out --> CLICK TO VIEW

No comments: