Sunday, October 11, 2009

Car I sold: eBay Blog Post: Sept. 29, 2006

The Joy of being a TRADING ASSISTANT

THE CAR I SOLD::::::::::::::

1946 Ford : SEDAN Street Rod

Item number: 150018882204
http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=150018882204&category=6057

I got this AWESOME email from the winner of the Car::::::::::

Hi Danna,
I've been wanting to commend you for such a beautiful presentation for Bob. I mentioned it to Bob and he said that you are a beautiful person also. I wish I was there to meet you in person. You are the epitome of excellence. Thank you again and I wish you were here to assist me in selling a few items. My daughter-in-law does the same thing. I'm going to show her your presentation. Please accept my friendly hug and keep up the good work.

.............................................


JUST ANOTHER GREAT REASON WHY I LOVE BEING A TRADING ASSISTANT!



....................... comments left:

way to go Danna!! Doesn't that make your day?? : )

.................................................

Way to Go Danna !!! Woo Hoo....I love being a Trading Assistant for the same reason...Have a Wonderful day = :)

.......................................

Some good news hooray and congrats D

.......................................

good job:)

.................................

GREAT JOB!

..................................

I would like to some day be a trading assistant as well. Seems like it does require a lot of work and research. I'm sure it pays off though =)

.............................................

danna
Thanks bunches!!! Working on a NEW EBOOK about BEING A TRADING ASSISTANT:-)
Sep-29-06 11:11:27 PDT

................................................................

Wonderful! I love it.

...............................................

I remember when you did that and it is a great listing. I thought about being a trading assistant but Im mostly scared to do so.

Do I need to have the buyer sign a consignment agreement? How do you explain to the person that wanting you to sell for them that you need to take the item and when it sells you will send them a check. That car is easy since it probably a local pickup but for something that needs to be shipped. I like to have them in possesion so I can ship once it sells.

I have a neighbor down the street that brings me stuff that I cant get rid of what do I do?
All the more obstacles hehe. I seen two ads on TV for people selling other people stuff on ebay. I keep thinking oh I hope they earn enough to pay for those ads.

........................................................

of course you are Danna....we know it will be great too !!! LOL = :)

.......................................................


danna
LOL Kim ;) ......... And I have been blessed not using ANY contracts this far have not had any problems, BUT it is NOT THE RIGHT WAY to do it,, lol ...... I have been researching and gathering information for my new ebook and will present the RIGHT WAY, the EASY WAY to set it all up!!! ADD MY AS A FAV. SELLER so you will be notified when I have it done!!!!!
Sep-29-06 11:14:56 PDT

.....................................................

AFternoon and WAY TO GO Danna =)

..................................................

danna
And a Fine Afternoon to you too Years!!! Thanks bunches!
Sep-29-06 14:46:26 PDT

................................
...................
........
....
.


No comments: