Saturday, October 10, 2009

eBay Blog Post: July 22, 2006

HAPPY Anniversary TO ME :-)

YEE HAW! Today is my 3 year Wedding Anniversary to the Irish Man!
And He bought me a NEW HP COMPUTER!

He felt sorry for me because of all the money I lost on my old computer. UGH ..
Lesson Learned! When your computer acts out of whack .
THROW IT OUT THE WINDOW and get a new one!
Don't bother with the Computer Geeks!
DO NOT PASS GO!
DO NOT TRY TO COLLECT $200.00 ...........

EXAMPLE:

First repair man: NEED A NEW POWER SUPPLY!
Second repair man: No power supply is OK .. You need a NEW MOTHER BOARD! Paid: $117.00.
3rd: THIS MOTHER board is not right, YOU NEED A NEWER Mother board give me 55 more Dollars!
4th: POWER Supply is shot, Used one $15.00. Plus labor $75.00
5th: OK, I see the problem NOW, you need a NEW HARD DRIVE!
Can get you one for only $99.00 PLUS LABOR!

LOTS OF TEARS LATER ... I got a NEW Machine! lol
Blew all my eBay Profits on computer repairs.................. So Hubby bought me a NEW one!

HAPPY Anniversary TO ME :-)
oh, I gave him a New Belt! Has a Nice Buckle with an Irish logo on the front!
and YES, I bought it on EBAY!!!!

............................. comments

happy anniversary. happy computerizing!

...............................................

congradulation on your 3rd anniversery May you have many, many more.May you always be as happy as you are today!! Sounds like your husband is a keeper.Hold on thight.I've had mine for 30 years and we are still happy.

.................................................

HAPPY ANNIVERSARY... AND MANY MORE:)

................................................

happy anniversary

.............................................

Hi! this is good news. it is great to read something like this. happy anniversary to you 2. take care. chow

...........................................

DANNA - Anniversary blessings to both of you, and many many more!! Have fun on your new computer!

.............................................

Happy Anniversary! Great gift, too!

..............................................

No comments: