Saturday, October 10, 2009

eBay Blog Post: Sept. 22, 2006

TGIF means: TGIS&S Around the Corner!



TGIF

I am sure all those with "real" jobs are saying TGIF!

For me with an eBay Job "TGIF" only means that its another Day of the week!

Just the end of the week!

Gets me ready for TGIS&S!

Because, I love to get on eBay Saturday and Sunday mornings early and LIST,
and BLOG and GROUP message!

Saturday and Sunday mornings are VERY good selling times I have learned!
They are also very good times to touch base with other eBay members!

Those that work Monday - Friday, get up early on Saturdays and Sundays so they can play on eBay BEFORE the family gets up!

DID YOU GUYS KNOW THAT??

All those sellers reading this that are like ME, with not a "REAL" job,
Get ready for : TGIS&S !


No comments: