Saturday, October 10, 2009

eBay Blog Post: August 5, 2006

NOTE: I am moving many of my eBay blog posts to here because eBay is shutting down the blog area on Oct.31, 2009 all blogs will be removed from the system.)

GOODMORNING eBay Land!!!!!


It's going to be a GOLDEN DAY!!!!
The sun has risen!

This is the Day that the Lord Hath Made!
I will rejoice!

and, I hope to KICK SOME eBay Listing BUTT today!!!

Silly dog woke me up early. Hate it when that happens. ESPECIALLY when I was up late playing on myspace! Dog should of known that,, geeesh ........

SO, coffee is brewing and I am getting PUMPED up to list some items! Sorting through grandma's books has been a chore. All piled up around my desk wanting some attention!

Have a WONDERFUL Day and may we ALL .........
be Blessed and Prosper in eBay land today!!!!!!!!!



No comments: