Sunday, October 11, 2009

eBay Blog Post October 29, 2006

Is Sunday over YET?




Is it just me or does it seem like this day is dragging on and on?
Seems like it should be LATE...
It's always so hard to get used to the time change!



I am ready for bed and looking forward to starting Fresh tomorrow with an eBay, kick-butt kind of day!
My garage sale this weekend was a success!
Now to move on to my next Trading Assistant Job!
She has snow globes for me to sell and Christmas items!
Soon as she brings them over I will start listing them!

Meanwhile I have more shipping to do and happy with my
eBook Sales!

VERY excited about the Cookbook!
It's been a lot of fun to work on it AND I started an area for Christmas Recipes for the 2nd cookbook already!
SO, if you want to join in on the fun, click on my post from earlier about cooking!

IS IT MIDNIGHT YET??? ugh ... lol


No comments: