Sunday, October 11, 2009

2 eBay Blogs October 18, 2009 (Woodstock Blue Jeans)

Friends don't Let Friends ..........

Posted Oct-18-06 19:39:30 PDT


What a LONG Day!

I had to sort and pack all those clothing box lots I sold.
Some are still listed but this lady she must of bought 300 pounds
of clothing,, lol

I only checked on the blogs now and then.
AND I had over a THOUSAND emails to sort out!!!
I didnt do my email for a couple of days,, YIKES I almost fainted!
Yes lots of it was JUNK , few Cans of SPAM here and there too.

Anyhow, hope everyone has a WONDERFUL rest of the night!

Sweet Dreams and
remember this saying ::::::::::



..................................................................................................

Jeans Worn to WOODSTOCK

JEANS WORN TO WOODSTOCK IN 1969~FOR REAL!

From my Husband's Hippie Days, A Piece of History
Item number: 260040551268


Ok, I am busy working away AND I just ran across this auction HAD to share!

I thought it was so cool!

SOLD $239.48

wooo-hooo

No comments: