Saturday, December 6, 2008

Selling Used Blue Jeans on eBay

Last night I had a very cool guest on my radio show "Lets Talk eBay." His name is Marc Simon and he sells Used Blue Jeans.

Check out his eBay store:




"Preserving the earth one LEG at a Time"
Reduce, Reuse, Recycle!

Is that a great motto or what?
Click the banner below and you can hear the show through your computer speakers.


PowerSellingMom's Radio Show


My radio show runs every Friday Night, 8:00 PM EST.


All past shows can be found in the archives at my website:



I really enjoy being a radio show host and meeting new people.

I find it very interesting to hear how other eBay sellers are being successful on eBay!

We can all learn from each other and grow our eBay businesses together.
I get new ideas everyday and I stand behind my motto:
"There is plenty of eBay for us all to be blessed and prosper"

HAVE A GREAT EBAY SELLING DAY!!!!!!





1 comment:

TuTu's Bliss said...

Wonderful!! I am so glad I found your blog. You do an amazing job promoting other small businesses. You are a real treasure!!