Saturday, December 6, 2008

Selling Used Blue Jeans on eBay

Last night I had a very cool guest on my radio show "Lets Talk eBay." His name is Marc Simon and he sells Used Blue Jeans.

Check out his eBay store:




"Preserving the earth one LEG at a Time"
Reduce, Reuse, Recycle!

Is that a great motto or what?
Click the banner below and you can hear the show through your computer speakers.


PowerSellingMom's Radio Show


My radio show runs every Friday Night, 8:00 PM EST.


All past shows can be found in the archives at my website:



I really enjoy being a radio show host and meeting new people.

I find it very interesting to hear how other eBay sellers are being successful on eBay!

We can all learn from each other and grow our eBay businesses together.
I get new ideas everyday and I stand behind my motto:
"There is plenty of eBay for us all to be blessed and prosper"

HAVE A GREAT EBAY SELLING DAY!!!!!!





2 comments:

TuTu's Bliss said...

Wonderful!! I am so glad I found your blog. You do an amazing job promoting other small businesses. You are a real treasure!!

DanielL said...

Try Use.com They have thousands of templates. It's free, and you can post up to 100 full size images with no size or bandwidth restriction.

Works pretty good if you want to do things on the fly without knowing any HTML. Best thing is that you can save and reuse templates later on and their templates are both eBay and Craigslist compatible.

Worked for me and my images are not limited to what eBay or Craigslist offers plus I don't have to pay extra. Let me know what you think.