Friday, September 24, 2010

1977 General Mills Cereal Boxes

Today I was researching General Mills items because I have a 1977 Toy Tree house and soon learned that my house was not worth as much as the 1975 houses BUT what I did learn .... Cereal boxes from this year have high profits!
 Check this out :

SOLD on JULY 12, 2010

GENERAL MILLS 1977 FRANKEN BERRY CEREAL BOX FLAT 

 Opening bid $9.99 and it sold for: $599.00



.............................


BOO Berry had 13 bids and sold for $536.00



...........................

COUNT CHOCULA CEREAL Sold $405.00

.......................



This is why I love Terapeak so much! 

Without this kind of research I would be a lost eBay seller!






My Tree house is worth nothing but NOW I KNOW to watch for these cereal boxes when I hit the thrift stores! 

I LOVE BEING A TREASURE HUNT SELLER! 
I could not do it without Tereapeak!

No comments: