Sunday, May 30, 2010

30 Day Blog Challenge

Special thanks to my facebook friend: Catherine (not sure she would want me to say her name, so I will not post unless she contacts me and I will put a link up to her if she likes)

Catherine has made a post about a 30 day challenge she had signed up for with Dr. Jeanette Cates. She has opened this challenge to the public encouraging everyone to blog once a day for 30 days!

I have several different blogs to pick from and I was going to use: A Day in the Life of an eBay Cheerleader" for my 30 day challenge. However I've decided to use: DannaCrawford.com

If you would like to sign up there is room for more! Check out the site:

30-Day Blog Challenge!

June 1 it will launch and I will be blogging once a day about what I love most to write about "eBay!"

Stay tuned and if you are taking the challenge, please leave a comment to your blog so we can follow along too!




No comments: