Saturday, November 29, 2008

Top eBay Stores In The Spotlight

Special thanks to the follow eBay stores for being on my
TOP 10 page at PowerSellingMom!




Vintage Avon, Collectibles, Toys, etc. Come on in and take a peek! You never know what you'll find here, so please keep checking back! We will combine shipping on multiple purchases. If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to e-mail us and we will gladly answer you within 24-48 hours.



Welcome to My eBay store. I sell Vintage Barbie clothing, Midge & Same-Size Friends, You never know, what I might be adding to my store, Please add me to your list of favorite sellers and visit often.



* * MISSION STATEMENT ** ~~ We Communicate with you every step of the way. We will never leave you hanging, wondering what the status of your order is. Let us do the work for you. Let us make your shopping experience Easy and Worry free. ~~ !



Store includes: used books, non-fiction, fiction, computer games, PS, PS2, paintings, art, movies, clothes, toys, jewlery.!





We sell Collectibles,Entertainment Memorabilia, Vintage Antiques, Books, DVDs, Yankee Candles, Disney items, Athletic Apparel and Items of the Seacoast and New England (Maine, New Hampshire, Vermont). We sell a variety of Life is Good merchandise made locally in Hudson, New Hampshire.



We Sell it all...Something for everyone...Gymboree and Other Quality Clothes For The Whole Family, Antiques,Toys, Household Items, Books, Tools, Steel,Holiday Items & More!



I sell Vintage Jewelry, Pottery, Glass, Vintage Books, Dolls, Christmas decoration, Vintage Clothing and Shoes. I have been collecting for over 30 years and have outgrown myself. I have sold out of antique malls and flea markets. I am an avid collector if its old or collectable I probably have it. .



I sell a little bit of everything. I have 55 years worth of Collectibles I have accumulated from attending Estate Sales Auctions and Garage Sales. Mostly Vintage Toys Pottery including the locals Hall China Homer Laughlin, Figurines including Lefton Napco Fenton Enesco Odd Collectible Pieces



Beautiful CHIC Stuff!
Including Coca-Cola items, hotwheels, collectibles and LOTS LOTS MORE!




Any eBay store owner interested to be placed on the TOP 10 Line-up, please contact me and let me know! PLENTY OF ROOM FOR ALL!!!!

No comments: