Friday, April 3, 2009

Dianes Vintage Charms SHIPS GREEN

Meet this lovely eBay seller:
Dianes Vintage Charms

Diane sent me an adorable "I love Lucy" musical card in the mail as a Thank you for sharing great information on my radio shows @ PowerSellingMomRadio.com

She touched my heart more than I can express, SO I wanted to show my appreciation by blogging a bit about her and giving her a BIG SHOUT OUT of THANKS right back at ya!!! ((smiles))

I loved the way she sent the card SO MUCH that I took photos and hung it on my wall to show to my future students as an example of how EASY it is TO SHIP GREEN!



Diane has officially take the pledge from my website: GreenShippingRocks.com and her eBay name has been added to the list of those SHIPPING GREEN!

Notice how she VERY CLEVERLY used a CHEERIOS box, folded it up, inside out and turned it into an envelope! She even added a bit of "Art" to the cardboard, giving it that personal touch!
Then, since she took pledge from my website, she added the words to the package:
GreenShippingRocks.com














I enjoyed the card and her kind words inside!
Thanks bunches Diane!!!!

......................................

If you are SHIPPING GREEN, visit my website and take the pledge!
GreenShippingRocks.com


..........................................

April 22 is EARTH DAY!
Join the eBay GREEN TEAM today!
You may WIN!

To learn MORE about the eBay Green Team, tune into:
PowerSellingMomRadio.com for a special Wednesday edition with eBay staff!




No comments: