Wednesday, January 7, 2009

10 Items listed today: GOAL REACHED

If you saw my post below, I had a goal to list 10 items today and I am HAPPY to report that I did indeed do IT!

My 10 items are::::

1) BEARLY PEOPLE Victoria Lace Teddy Bear

2) RUSTY WALLACE Cover AMERICAN THUNDER Magazine

3)
1995 SPORTS ILLUSTRATED Magazine Jennifer Rizzotti Cov

4) 1940 AIRCRAFT Maintenance for the AIRPLANE MECHANIC

5) The NEW WORLD Book of ADAMS Vol.II FAMILY HERITAGE HTF

6) 1975 Disney DONALD DUCK Flip-it Cartoon BIG LITTLE Book

7) 1969 Walter Lantz WOODY WOODPECKER htf BIG LITTLE Book

8) 1972 SLIDE RULE for the MARINER Book by H.H.SHUFELDT

9) SONY Mavica MVC FD75 DIGITAL CAMERA

10) 8 Track CASE w/24 8-TRACK Tapes STONES Beatles BOSTON +


BONUS relisted item:

13 Crochet DOLL/Toy Pattern Books/Leaflets DARICE

I already sold a few of these sets and I have many more so I can keep relisting them!

.........................................

Ok, my goal was met and it ended up taking me almost all day, BUT I was able to take care of business around the house and tend to my Grandmother AND my husband.

I cooked 3 meals today. Provided snacks in-between.
Started a bit on the taxes.
Spent about an hour on the phone with one of my daughters.
Spoke to my mother about 3 times.
Thought about my treadmill,, lol
Started my detox 7 day vitamin system.
Twittered.
Listened to a radio show.
Did a few emails.
Shipped off about 8 items.
Took a few photos.
Edited photos.
Called a company about selling their product.
Called a non-profit about getting signed up with eBay Giving Works.
Spoke to Grandma's nurse.
Did a load of laundry.
Fed the dog and the cat.
Called my son, left him ANOTHER message.
Made a few pots of coffee.
Left a few feedbacks.
Contacted a few buyers.
Answered a few messages.
Put items on my Bump.
Yelled at my husband, TWICE I think!
AND,
STILL in my SWEATS!

There you have it!
Now,
I am going to reboot my computer and PLAY ON LINE :-)

Still time for A FEW LATE NIGHT REWARDS!!!!

....................


No comments: