Saturday, July 5, 2008

June 2008 PowerSellingMom




Hi, my Name is Mindy.


I am a single Mom of 2 boys 8 & 14. I was working full time

as a consultant at a very well paying job in NY when my job was

no longer needed. I comuted 1 1/2 hours each way to work and was not able

to spend as much time with my children as I would have liked to.

Instead of going back to work out of the home I wanted to be able to

spend more time with my children and to be there when they needed me




I wanted to do something that would allow me to stay at home and make

my own hours so I turned to eBay and started seriously selling in Sept 07
(once the kids went back to school).

I am now Silver PowersellingMom & Trading Assistant.




I sell health and beauty items, Mac, Bobbi Brown, Estee Lauder, Clinique,
Prescriptives, Victoria Secret just to name a few.

I also sell Coach among other things, in fact I'll sell just about anything
if I can make money on it!

I do everything from buying, listing, shipping, inventory, you name

it I do it.



When I first started selling on eBay it was so exciting to see how I can
make money while sleeping, spending time with the kids, even vacation!




Please take a look at my store www.mdlstore.com and let me know what
you think! And if you every have any questions please feel free to let me know.


Danna, I am honored that you choose me to be a featured Powerselling Mom!

Mindy



No comments: