Saturday, July 5, 2008

June 2008 PowerSellingMom




Hi, my Name is Mindy.


I am a single Mom of 2 boys 8 & 14. I was working full time

as a consultant at a very well paying job in NY when my job was

no longer needed. I comuted 1 1/2 hours each way to work and was not able

to spend as much time with my children as I would have liked to.

Instead of going back to work out of the home I wanted to be able to

spend more time with my children and to be there when they needed me




I wanted to do something that would allow me to stay at home and make

my own hours so I turned to eBay and started seriously selling in Sept 07
(once the kids went back to school).

I am now Silver PowersellingMom & Trading Assistant.




I sell health and beauty items, Mac, Bobbi Brown, Estee Lauder, Clinique,
Prescriptives, Victoria Secret just to name a few.

I also sell Coach among other things, in fact I'll sell just about anything
if I can make money on it!

I do everything from buying, listing, shipping, inventory, you name

it I do it.



When I first started selling on eBay it was so exciting to see how I can
make money while sleeping, spending time with the kids, even vacation!




Please take a look at my store www.mdlstore.com and let me know what
you think! And if you every have any questions please feel free to let me know.


Danna, I am honored that you choose me to be a featured Powerselling Mom!

Mindy



1 comment:

listeasy said...

Building an e-commerce store is not an easy job. Software is required that can manage customers as well as their needs. E-commerce software should be able to handle inventory, shipping and handling costs, taxes, dispatching and payment processing of client's orders. You may encounter many options when setting out to build an e commerce store. Before choosing any of them it is important to have a clear view of your requirements. Technical requirements might include coupons, tracking systems, customer login options or any number of other things. Other requirements include what type of impression you want to provide to your valuable clients. Learn more with List Easy