Thursday, March 20, 2008

March 2008 PowerSellingMom




30 Days in the Spotlight










Hi-My name is Tara.

My ebay store is FashionChics-Boutique. I sell Victoria's Secret, Intimates and Beauty, Bath & Body Works, Designer Fashions and other Name Brand Intimates. My husband and his brother run a retail supply store. In the summer, hub started to list a few things in our store from his off ebay business so you will also find some retail supplies (bags, price tags, price guns)




I worked in the Fashion Industry before I had my son. I loved my job but I wanted to be home with him and I wanted (I should say needed:)) to be able to contribute financially. I started working independently so I could set my own hours. I also got into Mystery Shopping. This won't make you a millionaire but you can earn some extra money. It's a job but it's fun. I love to shop and I love to give my opinion so it's perfect for me! :)



I have been selling on ebay for a little over a year now. It's a great place. I have met so many nice people. We try to provide the best customer service possible. I treat people the way I would like to be treated. This seems to work. We have lots of repeat customers. I tell my customers to drop me a note if they shop with us again. I try to send a little something extra to say thank you. I hope you will stop by and check us out!




We update our inventory regularly so you never know what you will find.

I want to say Thank you to all of our customers. You have made my job a pleasure. A warm welcome to new customers!

I look forward to making your shopping experience a pleasant one!


Finally, thank you to Danna!

It is so generous to share your ebay knowledge with us all.
I love your motto "there is enough ebay for all of us"
You are so right!
You are an asset to the ebay community.








Blessings and a happy, healthy, prosperous 2008 to everyone!


No comments: