Friday, November 26, 2010

Ugly Sweaters Sold on eBay

It's Ugly sweater selling time!

I created a category in my eBay store just for Ugly Christmas Sweaters : Click to View!
 And I suggest you do the same too if you are an eBay seller. Run on out to the thrift stores and start searching the racks for those "Ugly Sweaters" because selling season will run through spring with the hottest time NOW!

If you spot a Ralph Lauren GRAB it quick and get it listed.
Especially if it has an Indian Head on it :
SOLD on EBAY:
$511.88 : Item number: 280568204306
$465.00 : Item number: 330481583306

$401.00 : Item number:360312161662

ON SALE NOW:
 

There is a HUGE selection of Crazy Styles listed on eBay along with some CRAZY MODELS!
Check it out:
UGLY CHRISTMAS SWEATERS

Have fun and Happy Ugly Christmas!!!!

1 comment:

caramiascollection.com said...

Too funny!! I have had my share of "beauties" in my store and it never ceases to amaze me when they sell. My daughter fell in love with one of them and blogged about it on her fashion blog and created a huge response! With fashion, it is all a matter of taste -- if you love it, wear it.