Monday, June 29, 2009

Are you an Internet Hooker?

Sometimes I feel like a hooker standing on the corner of the internet highway trying to share my eBay wares!

How bout you?

How are you marketing your eBay items?

I've been hearing more and more about slow sales online, YET I see sellers kicking butt with sales. So, what could the problem be?

Is it my stuff, your stuff or all our stuff?

Could it be no one wants the stuff we are selling?

Could it be the market may of dropped out of the stuff we have or could it be the competition has caught on AND is selling our stuff cheaper!

Meanwhile, we do the internet hustle and keep marketing our stuff!
Seeking out ways to advertise, promote and educate the public about how GOOD our stuff is!

You can add up to 5 of your eBay items at my site for free:
PowerSellingMom.com
and at my Irish site:
TheIrishShamrockCompany.com

Add your eBay store to:
TheRedDoorStores.com
and you can do the
IRISH Store Bump too!

Twitter your wares, Kijiji your store
and I do offer some paid advertising spots too at:
AskDanna.com

Sometimes we have to work a little bit harder to share our eBay wares.
What is working for you?









No comments: