Thursday, February 14, 2008

No eBay Boycott

I think some people have way too much time on their hands and need a "Cause" to get wrapped up in. Why not put all that energy to help some needy children somewhere? I bet many have needy children right in their local area too.

Thanks to eBay I've been able to be a SAHM for 10 years!
And now that I spend more time teaching eBay than I do selling on eBay, I know the profits are still there even with the up and coming changes.

I am challenging my friends to GO above and beyond with POWER listing starting on Presidents Day and list hard, list many items and don't forget to include some Buy-It-Nows! BECAUSE there will be less competition because of the so called: Boycott!

More for US to make sales!
woohoo

Get those photos ready and start listing!!!!!!!!
Then, stop by my website and SHARE YOUR WARES at:


PowerSellingMom.com banner swap


eBay ROCKS!!!!!!!

No comments: