Saturday, January 5, 2008

My 1st Day @ Teaching at CFCC, Central Florida Community College

Yesterday was my 1st day teaching at my new job:
CFCC, Central Florida Community College!
There were 33 signed up and we had 40 people attend!

I was in my element!
One person asked "Why are you only talking about eBay and not offering information about doing other internet businesses?"
I explained that eBay is the most successful internet business that I can stand behind and promote from my personal experience.
Selling on eBay for 10 years and paying my bills has worked for me!
Why would anyone want to try anything else when eBay can be a "Sure Thing" once you find your niche' and get the hang of it!

I had to laugh thinking how I had been wearing my PJ's to work for 10 years and now I am teaching eBay at the college!
I have to buy new office wear now! ((smiles))

My next class is on Monday!
Looking forward to my new teaching adventure!

HAPPY NEW YEAR!

No comments: